Update 1/6/21: Southwest and AARP cards also have the 5x grocery/gas/pharmacy offer, check this link. (ht readers dped, Dave, Mark)
Check all offers hereÂ |
United | IHG | Marriott-Ritz | Avios cards | Hyatt | (Southwest?) | (AARP?) – use the catch all link
Chase is offering spending bonuses for January, February, and March 2021 on many cards, check the link above to see if you got these offers:
- Activate and earn 5 total miles (4x bonus) per $1 spent at grocery stores, gas stations and drugstores. Max $1,500
per monthtotal in combined spend gets the bonus.
There are also spend offers on the Hyatt cards and Avios cards:
- Avios cards (British, Iberia, Aer Lingus): Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 15,000 bonus Avios when you spend $5,000 in purchases with your Aer Lingus, British Airways, or Iberia Visa Signature Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
- Hyatt: Register before March 31, 2021, and earn 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases. Earn an additional 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points when you spend $3,000 in purchases with your World of Hyatt Credit Card between January 1 – March 31, 2021.
The Fine Print
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 03/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- You will earn 5 miles total for each $1 spent in the grocery store, gas station, and drugstore categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 01/01/2021 to 3/31/2021. Thatâs 4 miles on top of the 1 mile you already earn on those purchases with your card.
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell. We group similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making rewards offers to you. Please note: We make every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in our rewards categories. However, even though a merchant or some of the items that it sells may appear to fit within a rewards category, the merchant may not have a merchant code in that category. When this occurs, purchases with that merchant wonât qualify for rewards offers on purchases in that category. Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a rewards category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that rewards category. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs. Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for miles to post to your account. (âPurchasesâ do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This bonus offer is non-transferable.
- Eligible credit cards: UnitedSM Explorer Card, United MileagePlusÂ® Card, United MileagePlusÂ® Awards Card, United ClubSM Card, and the United Presidential PlusSM Card.
- Eligible credit cards: Marriott Bonvoy BoundlessTMÂ Credit Card or The Ritz CarltonTMÂ Credit Card.
- Eligible credit cards: IHGÂ®Â Rewards Club Premier Credit Card, IHGÂ®Â Rewards Club Select Credit Card, and the IHGÂ®Â Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card.
Frequentmiler discovered these upcoming offers; emails will likely go out on this soon. Not sure if it’s working for everyone, it sometimes takes time until the activation page works.
We saw similar spend offers for November & December 2020 as well. And we also knowÂ that the Chase Sapphire Preferred/Reserve are earning 2x/3x points on grocery store purchases through April.
Hat tip to Frequentmiler